- Start with your handle-bars turned around (180 degrees).
- Put yourself toward the front of the bike, facing the seat--either behind the handle bars or in front of them, which ever you prefer--and can do safely.
- Hold on to the seat with one hand
- One foot should be on one of the front pegs using the other to push off. Use that leg to get yourself rolling.
- Steering with the handle-bars, lift the back wheel off of the ground by pulling up on the seat.
- Then just roll around and have fun with it, creating new techniques as you get better.