A bunnyhop is a trick where you make your bike jump.
How to do one Edit
There are 3 steps to a bunnyhop:
- Get your front wheel up high.
- Explode up with your legs.
- Tuck the bike out.
(For a better explanation of these steps, watch the video at the right)
You can practice by
1. Practice lifting your front wheel up @ least 6 inches.
2. Practice lifting your back wheel up. (Try to get your seat near your rear end, don't actually try to get it up there though. ':l
3. Put it all together and try to land on both wheels simultianiuosly.
NOTE: Do these beginner steps at moderate speed. Have fun!