- Roll forward at medium speed with your left foot on the left front peg and your right foot on the left back peg.
- Turn slightly to the left shoving your weight forward.
- Then pull the front tire underneath your body and lift the back tire off the ground.
- Push the frame around to the right like you would do in a "Tail-Whip."
- When the frame comes back around, hook your left elbow over the seat.
- Roll in this position as long as you can, keeping your right foot in the air for balance.
- When you're done, remove your arm from the seat.
- Spin the frame back the way it came.
- Set it down and ride away.