- Slowly roll forward with both feet flat on the pedals.
- Swing your right leg over the handle-bars and put it against the front tire.
- Put a lot of weight on your hands and move your left foot to the left front peg.
- Use your right foot to jam the front tire to a stop and bring the back of the bike off of the ground.
- Use one or two hand(s) for balance and "scuff "your tire with your right foot for momentum.
- The weight of the bike should be pressing against your left leg.
- Then get your hands back on the handle-bars, let the back tire fall to the ground.
- Put your left foot back on its pedal followed with the right foot and ride away.