- Slowly roll forward and stand with both feet on the back pegs.
- Do a small "Endo," and when the back wheel hits the ground, put your right foot on the back tire and push the bike out to the right while you pull your body to the left.
- Then balance on the front tire.
- Twist the handle-bars 180 degrees with your right hand-clock-wise.
- While balancing in this position, push the bike out away from you and keep the back tire low to the ground.
- When you bring the bike back toward you, twist the handle-bars back to a normal position and ride away.